Looking for something else?
With regulatory pressures intensifying, financial institutions need to make sure their anti-money laundering programs are comprehensive and efficient. In this 11-minute podcast, Neil Katkov, senior vice president at Celent, a Boston-based research and strategy firm focused on financial services, talks about current anti-money laundering trends
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Listen to Katkov discuss:
- How much companies spend on their AML programs
- How fiinancial institutions are shifting to an enteprise risk approach and how that affects their AML efforts
- What areas companies should focus on when evaluating AML software
- Where the AML market is headed
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As