In addition to regulatory requirements and industry standards, financial institutions need to comply with applicable state data protection laws. In this 20-minute podcast, Andrew Baer, an attorney and founder of Baer Business Law LLC, discusses new state requirements and offers advice for managing changing data protection rules.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Listen to Baer discuss:
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
- Recent changes in Massachusetts' data protection law
- Nevada's data protection law
- Changes in California's data breach notification law
- How financial institutions can manage changing state requirements
- The potential for a national data breach law