Enterprise security intelligence and analysisDate: Jan 04, 2011
Expert Nick Selby discusses threat intelligence and analysis within an enterprise.
- Can you provide a definition of intelligence? (0:23)
- What makes for a successful intelligence operation? (1:15)
- What are some barriers to success? (2:00)
- How do you bring siloed resources together? (2:56)
- How does an organization know if and when it has too much intelligence? (4:45)
About the speaker:
Nick Selby is the Managing Director at Trident Risk Management LLC and is on the faculty of the Institute for Applied Network Security.