Insider fraud is a continuing battle for financial institutions but the economic recession has increased the risk. In this 17-minute podcast, Brenda Buetow, a certified fraud examiner and senior manager of forensic services at Crowe Horwath LLP, describes cases she's investigated and offers tips for detecting fraud and the employees most likely to commit fraud.
Listen to Buetow discuss some of her investigations in the financial-services industry. Also hear her discuss...
- Current trends in fraud investigations
- Common mistakes financial institutions make in fraud prevention
- How financial firms can protect themselves from employee fraud
- How companies can best work with fraud investigators
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As